If you like to read the old fashioned way holding the real book between your hands, or like to read with your Kindle, or maybe you go back and forth, there is still nothing quite like a good book...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Marriage and Surprises - Chapter One

Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage

In the beginning of this first chapter Elizabeth talks about how providence interfered with her plans.  I have only read this first chapter and find myself very absorbed in her story of how this providence is shaping her life.  I wonder how many times our lives have been changed by providence?  Many times we know it and but how many other times has that happened that we are not even aware of.  Or maybe we are aware of it, but don't recognize it. 

The older I get, the less I try to fight that!  Just seems to work out better all the way around that way.

I am wondering if anyone has a time they want to share about where they definitely knew providence was in control?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments and insights!